Saturday, April 4, 2015

Art Lesson that Rocks - The Unexpected

I love sculpting.  When I began sculpting, dolphins absorbed my attention and I 

studied everything I could about them.  I watched movies, read books, drew 

pictures and of course sculpted dolphins jumping in the water.  It became an 

obsession with me.  Then one night the unexpected happened.  I had a dream 

and in the dream I WAS a dolphin.  Swimming in the ocean and jumping and 

diving.  It was as real as my everyday life.  I will never forget it.  Now how cool 

is that!  I would suggest that if your attention is intent on any one subject,  the 

unexpected can happen.  I will never forget the experience and suggest that 

something unexpected can happen for each and everyone of us.  Hold your 

dreams close to your heart and life will respond in the most amazing ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment